|Dimensions||1 × 7 × 1 cm|
Large Barrel Ceramic Nail Drill Bit. Red
10 in stock
Used for surface work, shortening and back-fill cutting.
· Excellent for backfills, surface cleaning, and other acrylic trimming
· 3/32’’or 1/8’’ shank diameter
· Full coarseness for you choose
· Made with high strength zirconia ceramic
· High concentricity
· Safer for clients
· Easy to cool
· No clogging
· Acid and alkali-resistant
Follow these steps to clean and sanitize your drill bits:
Step #1 Clean your ceramic bits to remove dust from the surface by washing with a small cleaning brush, alcohol and warm water.
Step #2 Please don’t use UV light that will destroy the ceramic structure and don’t use colored liquids that will dyeing ceramics.
Step #3 Dry your drill bits completely and store away.